Property Damage Claims

Contact us

Our phone lines are open

Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm

Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm

Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm

We are closed on Bank Holidays

Request a callback

Property damage claims are when an item provides damage to your property. Now, this item can also be something you own like a washing machine that ends up breaking things in your store room. If you have insurance for it, you can claim compensation for the damages.

Property damage claims are also referred to as claiming damages. If you’ve been through a similar situation, then contact legal assist as we have the right team for the job. We will make sure you have the right representation and are able to get maximum compensation for your damages.

What if you didn’t the item that caused damage to the property?
In that case, you have to be eligible for all the following requirements.

  • The compensation that you are claiming is more than £275.
  • The item that caused damage to your property was unsafe.
  • The things that were damaged on your property were not owned by a business.

You can contact Legal Assist today and our team will help you with further information regarding the case.

No win No fee

Our panel of dedicated solicitors offers a ‘No Win No Fee’ service on Personal Injury, Housing Disrepair and Financial Claims. ‘ No Win No Fee’ is an agreement between you and your solicitor which means they will work for you without you having to pay anything upfront, or anything if your case is unsuccessful. 

Full terms and conditions will be included in your solicitors agreement. For more information visit our ‘No Win No Fee’ page.

Request a callback from our team

Why should I claim?

After the incident, you are left with a lot of pain and bills. These bills are expensive as they cover your treatment, transportation cost and injuries. But, the worst is yet to come as you are unable to attend work and won’t get paid for those days either.

Now let’s look at the other side, when you claim and our solicitors fight your case, you can get compensated for your medical and transportation bills, and also for the days you were not able to go for work. It is a fair deal and you deserve it.

How do I claim

The first step is to call us for a free consultation and we’ll review your case and understand how it should proceed. Then your case will be forwarded to a solicitor who is best suited for this area.

From here, you don’t have to worry about anything as our solicitor will work on your case, gather all the information and create a file that represents you and what you’ve been through, and that you were not the one at fault.

Call our experts today on

Request a callback from our team