Mediation Services - Resolving Issue Professionally
Our phone lines are open
We are closed on Bank Holidays
Request a callback
Eliminate your Conflicts without going to Court
With only PRICE, get your first attempt to resolve your disputes with the other party.
Every Mediation session Matters
Our team specialises in resolving disputes between two parties so that they don’t have to present themselves in front of a judge.
The mediators assigned to you are a neutral entity and they offer unbiased opinions which will help you find a solution.
They can’t and will not force the parties into making a decision.
Why is it better to have a Mediator resolve your case?
There are plenty of advantages if you take the mediation route. Many people choose this process to mediate their small claim dispute and are successful and happy with the mediation results.
If you have a small dispute claim, then you should consider mediation as:
- The mediation sessions are held at a slower pace than the court ones. In court, you are given 5-10 minutes to present your point.
- Conversations in your mediation sessions are confidential, unlike the courtrooms where there is no privacy.
- You can discuss everything with the mediator, even the issues that you can’t talk about in court.
- In mediation, there are multiple options to settle your claim.
- In mediation, there are no time limits to settle a dispute.
- A court case can aid in disturbing your relationship with the other party but in mediation, both parties agree to the solution thus maintaining their good relationship.
- Agreements reached through mediation are more likely to be followed.
- It may be simpler to collect your money or property through mediation.
- Settlements achieved through mediation may not have an impact on your credit.
Our area of expertise in Mediation
After decades of providing mediation services, our team have gained professional expertise in the following areas,
- Financial services
- IT disputes
- Music industry
- Professional negligence
- White-collar crimes
- Workplace disputes
- Clubs and societies
- Church disputes
- Hate crimes
- Neighbour disputes
- Police disputes
- Social media disputes
- Local council disputes
- Disputes with antisocial individuals
No win No fee
Our panel of dedicated solicitors offers a ‘No Win No Fee’ service on Personal Injury, Housing Disrepair and Financial Claims. ‘ No Win No Fee’ is an agreement between you and your solicitor which means they will work for you without you having to pay anything upfront, or anything if your case is unsuccessful.
Full terms and conditions will be included in your solicitors agreement. For more information visit our ‘No Win No Fee’ page.
Request a callback from our team
Request a callback from our team
Why should I claim?
After the incident, you are left with a lot of pain and bills. These bills are expensive as they cover your treatment, transportation cost and injuries. But, the worst is yet to come as you are unable to attend work and won’t get paid for those days either.
Now let’s look at the other side, when you claim and our solicitors fight your case, you can get compensated for your medical and transportation bills, and also for the days you were not able to go for work. It is a fair deal and you deserve it.
How do I claim
The first step is to call us for a free consultation and we’ll review your case and understand how it should proceed. Then your case will be forwarded to a solicitor who is best suited for this area.
From here, you don’t have to worry about anything as our solicitor will work on your case, gather all the information and create a file that represents you and what you’ve been through, and that you were not the one at fault.