Housing Disrepair

Contact us

Our phone lines are open

Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm

Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm

Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm

We are closed on Bank Holidays

Request a callback

Can I file a claim against my landlord?

Yes, a housing disrepair claim can be filed against your landlord who does not make the necessary repairs asked by the tenant. Your landlords are legally obligated by law to guarantee that the rented property is suitable for you and any other occupants. As a result, they will be responsible for any and all problems and repairs that may arise on the premises.

So if you haven’t heard back from your landlord after days of informing them about the damages to the property. You can claim compensation against them with the help of a housing disrepair claim.  

Find out if you have a housing disrepair claim

If you have a housing disrepair claim, you should be aware of the various conditions that distinguish these claims. Some are easier to understand, while others make it more difficult to process.

    • Flooding & Leaks
    • Pest infestation
    • Structural damage
    • Boilers and electricity
    • Ceiling repairments
    • Gutters and drains
    • Damps and mold
    • Heating problems
    • Vegetarian Growth
    • Unsafe Flooring & Stairs
    • Vermin
    • Rotting Windows
    • Damaged/worm brickwork
    • Any other damage (no matter how minor)


Our expert panel contains arguably the finest property litigation solicitors and through the process, they will advise you of all the important aspects that will make your case stronger. Working on repair compensation is a regular part of their job as they are familiar with all the obstacles that may cause trouble.
So, if you have been living in a poor property and have been neglected by your landlord then contact us and we will help you in recovering your damage.

We work on a No win No fee basis, so you don’t have to worry about a thing and let us handle the pressure.

No win No fee

Our panel of dedicated solicitors offers a ‘No Win No Fee’ service on Personal Injury, Housing Disrepair and Financial Claims. ‘ No Win No Fee’ is an agreement between you and your solicitor which means they will work for you without you having to pay anything upfront, or anything if your case is unsuccessful. 

Full terms and conditions will be included in your solicitors agreement. For more information visit our ‘No Win No Fee’ page.

Request a callback from our team

Why should I claim?

After the incident, you are left with a lot of pain and bills. These bills are expensive as they cover your treatment, transportation cost and injuries. But, the worst is yet to come as you are unable to attend work and won’t get paid for those days either.

Now let’s look at the other side, when you claim and our solicitors fight your case, you can get compensated for your medical and transportation bills, and also for the days you were not able to go for work. It is a fair deal and you deserve it.

How do I claim

The first step is to call us for a free consultation and we’ll review your case and understand how it should proceed. Then your case will be forwarded to a solicitor who is best suited for this area.

From here, you don’t have to worry about anything as our solicitor will work on your case, gather all the information and create a file that represents you and what you’ve been through, and that you were not the one at fault.

Did you know that housing disrepair is a legal responsibility of the council or housing association!

Damp & Mould

Rotting Windows

Damaged Brickwork


Faulty Heating

Start Your Claim Now!

Who do you rent a property from?

Call our experts today on

Request a callback from our team