Property Law

Contact us

Our phone lines are open

Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm

Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm

Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm

We are closed on Bank Holidays

Request a callback

Whether you’re looking to purchase, sell, or remortgage a property, our experienced staff can help you through the difficult legal formalities involved.

For a normal individual, the property affair can seem daunting as there is a lot to cover in quick successions. Our panel of experts can deliver quality conveyancing whether you are planning to buy, sell, or remortgage a property.

Every type of property and transaction requires an expert solicitor that specialises in that department. Our team can successfully manage your property with the help of their knowledge and experience.

What is involved in Property Law?

Property law oversees the numerous types of real and personal property ownership and tenancy. It also establishes the principles and rules for resolving property disputes.

Property Law covers everything that is related to property. Let’s have a look at some of them,

  • Purchasing and selling real estate for personal use, buy-to-let, and other ventures.
  • Transactions involving high-value properties, such as houses in central London
  • Buying a residential property
  • Selling a residential property
  • Property investors’ transactions
  • Existing mortgages can be refinanced, new mortgages can be obtained, and existing mortgages can be redeemed.
  • Owning a joint property
  • Equity release plans
  • Charitable organisations can own property.
  • Freehold, leasehold and lease extension.

Our residential conveyancing team work closely with our property law team to make the process as seamless as possible.

How much will a solicitor cost?

At legal assist, we will assess your case the first chance we get and provide a detailed quote. This quotation will be based on our conversation and the plan of action agreed upon.

In order to provide you with the best possible assurance and transparency, we will provide you with a contract detailing estimated costs and a timeline, either on a fixed fee basis or on an hourly basis with staged payments on account.

If the case gets complicated, for example, the case is presented to the crown court then we might agree to change the fees and leave our standard fixed fee.

Request a callback from our team

No win No fee

Our panel of dedicated solicitors offers a ‘No Win No Fee’ service on Personal Injury, Housing Disrepair and Financial Claims. ‘ No Win No Fee’ is an agreement between you and your solicitor which means they will work for you without you having to pay anything upfront, or anything if your case is unsuccessful. 

Full terms and conditions will be included in your solicitors agreement. For more information visit our ‘No Win No Fee’ page.

Request a callback from our team

Why should I claim?

After the incident, you are left with a lot of pain and bills. These bills are expensive as they cover your treatment, transportation cost and injuries. But, the worst is yet to come as you are unable to attend work and won’t get paid for those days either.

Now let’s look at the other side, when you claim and our solicitors fight your case, you can get compensated for your medical and transportation bills, and also for the days you were not able to go for work. It is a fair deal and you deserve it.

How do I claim

The first step is to call us for a free consultation and we’ll review your case and understand how it should proceed. Then your case will be forwarded to a solicitor who is best suited for this area.

From here, you don’t have to worry about anything as our solicitor will work on your case, gather all the information and create a file that represents you and what you’ve been through, and that you were not the one at fault.

Call our experts today on

Request a callback from our team